Good morning all! Hope everyone’s weeks are going well! Despite our ongoing concern about Greece’s financial situation we have managed to enjoy our week by doing some serious cupboard exploration.
We have always liked cupboards but we very recently discovered 3 new, previously undiscovered cupboards! Joy! Here are our top 5 cupboards:
5) Kitchen cupboards – lots of nice smells inside these. The humans say we are not allowed inside them.
4) Bathroom cupboard – lots of rearranging opportunities. The humans say we are not allowed in this cupboard either.
3) Bag cupboard – a treasure trove of shopping bags. Girl-woman gets panicked when we go in here and thinks we might suffocate. We are not allowed in this cupboard any longer.
2) Cupboard of wonder! Just look at it! So much to explore. Unfortunately we are no longer allowed in this cupboard.
1) Unexplored cupboard that we have not been able to get into. This is our absolute favourite and is no doubt full of tuna and curtains and other good things. So far there is no rule about this cupboard. Hopefully today will be the day that we gain access.
Unfortunately, our humans do not seem to fully appreciate the excellence of these cupboards but this is perhaps because they cannot fit inside them. We have a sound understanding of Feng Shui and always rearrange their cupboards accordingly. Boy-man in particular seems to appreciate this and is always calling out ‘the kittens have been in here then?!’. It’s good to know he can tell when we have improved cupboards.